Amped Wireless Router
Wireless routers are definitely not all the same. Even some of the more expensive ones have problems with dead zones and signal strength . But things are not same with ample Wireless .
AMPED WIRELESS is a Titan AC 1900 Wi-Fi router . It is so ultimate that it comes with an amazing processor, lots of memory , plenty of amplifiers and four very powerful high gain antennas.
It comes in this environmentally friendly packaging material and note that everything has its place, included is a documentation and installation video . On this CD , warranty information you can download their Wi-Fi analytics tool. You can use that pretty much on any Android device as well as Windows. Range is definitely not going to be a problem , as well signal drops would never happen . Don't forget to update the firmware as soon as you get it just to make sure that everything is current .It is a gorgeous looking router that performs extremely.
INSTALLATION AND SETUP
- Before you start with installation and then setup , you need to disconnect and power off your existing router.
- if you do not have an existing router continue with the next step next.
- Power off your broadband modem , To do this , disconnect the power adapter from the broadband modem .
4.some broadband modems also have backup batteries that keep the modem on even when the power adapter is removed .
- If your modem has remove the backup battery as well , do not power on the modem until prompted later on in this installation .
- Once the modem has been powered off, Connect the high-powered router to your modem
- Locate the antennas included with the product and attach them to the antenna ports on the back of the high-powered router.
- Use one of the included network cables and connect one end of the cable to your modem
- connect the other end to the blue modem port on your router .
- After the modem has been connected to the high-powered router , power on the modem by attaching the power adapter and backup battery if available.
- Do not power on the router at this point
12 . Next , connect your computer to the high-powered router .
- Use the additional included Ethernet cable and connect one end to one of the four green wired ports .
- On the back of the router connect the other end to the cable to an available network port on your computer.
- Before you attach the power adapter to your high-powered router make sure youR computer is not currently connected to any wireless networks.
- If it is make sure to first disconnect your computer from the wireless network before powering on the high-powered router.
- once the high-powered router and your computer have powered on, open your web browser and type in setup dot and wireless comm into the web address bar.
- The web menu supports Google Chrome Internet Explorer and Safari web browsers . if you are using Firefox or any other web browsers please switch to one of the supported web browsers instead and access the web menu
- If the web menu fails to open , type : 192.168.0.1 , Now you do not need an internet connection to access the setup menu , it is served from the high-powered router directly.
- If you continue to have problems opening up the setup menu , try disabling any third-party firewalls that your computer may have installed and double click to make sure that your computer is not connected to any wireless networks.
- When accessing the web menu you'll be prompted to enter a login and a password.
- The default login is admin and the default password is admin. You can change this at a later time .
- When the web menu appears you will see the Welcome page for the smart setup wizard
- Click start to begin the setup process
- click on automatic configuration to allow the high powered router to detect your internet settings .
- If you are a more advanced user or you have an internet connection that requires you to enter a login information or static IP settings , select manual configuration after the high powered router has detected your internet settings.
- Iit will prompt you whether the settings were configured correctly or whether more information is needed .
- Click Next to continue to the next step of the smart setup wizard and setup the system clock for your router .
- Click sync to synchronize the router system clock.
- Click Next to continue
- Now , the wireless setting page allows you to configure settings for your local wireless network .
- Click Next to finish the setup .
- The high-power router will now apply your settings and reboot , this process may take up to one minute so please be patient .
- If there are any errors with the connection or your settings , you'll be notified and asked to reconfigure your settings .
- If your settings are correct , you will see a summary of your connection details.
- You are now ready to use your new network
- Feel free to disconnect the ethernet cable from your computer and connect wirelessly to your high-powered router
- Connect any wire device such as a computer blu-ray player television or other devices that need networking nativity, using the four wired network ports on the back of the high-powered router .
- To wirelessly connect to the high-powered router with a computer simply locate the Windows wireless icon on the bottom right corner of your desktop and click it to view available wireless networks.
- Select the network titled emp'd network and click connect .
- Enter the security key
- Click OK to connect .
- You are all set to go now !!